Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years

2007: In review

- Finished the second season of a T.V. show, said my goodbyes to cast and crew
- Moved to Edmonton
- Hung out with tons of awesome people in Edmonton, started playing Hell to Pay
- Learned how to sew PVC. Hell, learned how to sew at all. (With a machine, anyway)
- Finished off my first year of my comic, and built up a nice-sized reader base
- Got my first piece of fanart!! Woo!
- Got my own piece of fanart published in a comic anthology. Also woo!


2008: To Do

- Get a job. You know, like one I can actually put on my resume and feel good about, and that doesn't involve scrubbing toilets
- Keep putting out those thrice-weekly updates
- Find a tabletop group
- Try running a tabletop game
- Have an adventure. (Well, above and beyond the little adventures that make up my life.)
- Experiment with casting my own stop-motion characters
- Find a hedgehog breeder and get Hazel someone to snuggle with/ignore completely
- Keep on rockin'

No comments: